- Learner Outcomes
- What does participation in the program look like?
- How much time should I expect to dedicate to the program in a typical week?
- How will success in the program be measured?
- When does the application Open?
- How long is the program?
- How much does the program cost?
- Where does the program take place?
- What will be the language of instruction?
- Who will be teaching in the program?*
- Innovation Mindsets & Practices
- Develop a working knowledge of the methods and mindsets of Design Thinking
- Leverage Design Thinking tools to increase the efficacy and value of your organization
- Learn about your own creativity and inspire creativity throughout your organization.
- Understand the differences between routine and creative work.
- Innovation in Teams
- Develop the skills of an in-tune leader and understand a leader's role in small wins and supporting team members
- Understand how to build and lead a creative and diverse team and inspire innovative work
- Coordinate and communicate effectively across boundaries
- Digital Transformation
- Learn the basics of digital transformation and how to foster it within your organization
- Promote innovation and foster agility, even in mature organizations
- Encourage organizational learning
- Manage the transition between industrial and digital business models
- Determine how to leverage their organization's systems, capital, and resources to promote change and success
Participants will enjoy access to select content from SCPD’s self-paced online courses for the duration of the program. Course content will be accessed on SCPD’s learning management system from any internet-enabled device. While working through each course, participants will review recorded lectures and course readings, and engage with relevant exercises to learn how to apply course learnings.
Participants will also take part in live virtual webinars, each featuring a Stanford faculty member, held on the weekday morning (for Cambodia). During the 5-week program, learners will also engage in discussion sessions with a group of fellow learners, which will help participants work collectively to thread together program learnings and determine strategies to apply them to their own organizations, all under the guidance of a CLPD facilitator.
Participants should expect to spend 7-8 hours a week on program content.
Success in this program will focus on developing a network of fellow learners with a shared language and vision to address organizational, governmental, and business challenges and strategies to succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
Summit your application form here: click this link for the program registration form
The program is five weeks long; July 19 – August 23, 2021
How much does the program cost?
The total program fee is $1,500
* Sponsorships available for AUPP-KE program. For more information, please contact
Mr. Metkridy Prum
Tel: 023 990 023
The program will be virtual, and will include self-paced online coursework, as well as scheduled live virtual discussions and lectures which will be delivered in the AUPP campus for all participants based in Phnom Penh.
- Prof. Chuck Eesley, Associate Professor, Department of Management Science and Engineering, School of Engineering, Stanford University
- Prof. Robert Sutton, Professor, Department of Management Science and Engineering, School of Engineering, Stanford University
- Prof. Pamela Hinds, Professor, Department of Management Science and Engineering, School of Engineering, Stanford University
- Adjunct Prof. Justin Ferrell, Hasso Plattner Institute of Design, Stanford University
- Adjunct Prof. Jeremy Utley, Hasso Plattner Institute of Design, Stanford University
- Robert E. Siegel, Lecturer in Management, Stanford Graduate School of Business