The need for good hospitality services is growing in importance in South-East Asia, Cambodia included, as tourism is growing. However, company progress is too often slowed down by employees or even managers lacking the skills to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. These courses answer these challenges, teaching everything you need to make sure your customer service is streamlined, operational, and bringing customers in, not turning them away. Once these courses have been followed by you and/or your employees, you will have access to the knowledge needed to ensure the success of your hospitality oriented business and dealing with all kinds of customers, knowing what all of them expects. Not only will they be satisfied, but we guarantee that they will become your advocates, coming back for more or convincing the others to give your services a try.
Diploma of Hospitality Management: 8 days
- Customer Service Strategies: Creating Repeat Business and Brand Loyalty – 1.5 days
- Managing Difficult Customers – 1 day
- Advanced Marketing Management and Brand Development – 2 days
- Hospitality Management: Running a World-Class Operation – 2 days
- Food and Beverage Management: Developing a Service Strategy – 1.5 days