Budget & Finance
Keep track of your budgets and ensure your finances are well managed by taking our Budget and Finance courses. For small and medium companies who want to improve their financial management, or corporations who want to have a tighter control over their accounting, or entrepreneurs wishing to know how to get started with a budget plan, in just a matter of days, you can gain the knowledge and skills you need.
The Budget and Finance certificate courses of the CLPD are adapted to the challenges of the Cambodian professional landscape. They are created according to the needs of the local companies, with emphasis on control, monitoring, management and analysis. No number will be left hanging after you get one of these courses.
Diploma of Financial Management: 10 days total
- Principles of Finance for Non-Financial Managers – 2 days
- Managing a Budget: Successful Financial Planning – 2 days
- Using QuickBooks Online®: Easy Bookkeeping Techniques – 2 days
- Financial Analysis: Measuring and Improving Business Performance – 2 days
- Local Tax and Finance Regulations - 2 days