Without proper warehouse management, efforts to design an operative logistics system are ineffectual. This course aims to develop the best warehouse operations strategies by learning how to implement a streamlined and integrated system that complements the distribution network of effective logistics management. Organizations have to continually embrace operational best practices to maintain profitability, ensure customer satisfaction, and increase productivity. This course focuses on all significant aspects of the warehouse and logistic operation.
Module 1: Warehouse Layouts and Productivity.
- Learn the Advantages and Disadvantages of Different Warehouse Layout.
- Define and Understand the Operational Issues in Warehouse Operations.
- Plan for Flow in the Warehouse.
- Specify and Document Essential Warehouse Functionality Requirements.
- Incorporate Future Growth Plan in Warehouse Layout.
Module 2: Warehouse Performance Management.
- Measure the Receiving Performance.
- Set Accuracy in Lead Time & Putaway Targets.
- Measure the Carrying Cost, Turnover & Stored Volume of Inventory.
- Set Accuracy in Picking & Packing Process.
- Managing Timeliness in the Logistics Pipeline
Module 3: Obtaining the Ideal Logistics and Supply Chain System.
- Learn the Types of Logistics.
- Comprehend the Flow of Inventory in the present-day Supply Chain.
- Implement Sound Inventory Management.
- Formulate Integrated Supply Chain Strategy.
- Design an Effective Logistics System.
Module 4: Best Practices in Logistics Operations.
- Conduct a Cost-to-Serve Analysis to Support Growth.
- Select Collaborative Upstream and Downstream Opportunities.
- Implement the Principles of Reverse and Green Logistics.
- Learn about Environmental Assessment Methods and International Environmental Standards.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Practical illustrations
- Interactive classes
- Group discussions
- Case studies
Open Course Enrollment Details
Dates & Location
The CLPD Experience
Joining a CLPD class means getting an access to numerous unique advantages that only our center can provide in Cambodia:
- State of the art training facilities with modern lecture halls and equipment
- Expert Western instructors with decades of experience in senior positions. 100% of them hold a post-graduate degree.
- International quality standards at every step, from the curriculum creation to the delivery and follow-up
- Certificates of completion recognized by the American University of Phnom Penh and valued by employers
Want More Information?
Check our Course Outlines (PDF) here: Warehouse-Logistics Operations (Best Practices)
You can also contact us at:
Phone: 011 21 21 44 / 023 990 023