Upon completing the Train the Trainer course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the training cycle.
- Identify and determine the need for training—what, who, and how.
- Write effective learning objectives.
- Design participant-oriented learning materials and exercises.
- Apply adult learning concepts, develop supportive climates, and customize off-the-shelf materials.
- Use training activities and alternatives to lecture, strategize for different learning needs, and create effective questioning techniques.
- Prepare properly for a training session, and prepare participants to foster learning.
- Manage and encourage participants of all backgrounds and learning styles
- Address challenging participants and behaviors.
- Present and facilitate a training program, including use of audio visuals and handouts.
- Evaluate program impact at different levels using a variety of methods.
- Identify the five levels of evaluation.
Being a trainer
- How to grab attention quickly and hold on to it
- The training cycle and process
What do we train?
- Needs assessment and analysis
- How to collect reliable data
- Creating learning objectives from the results and setting appropriate levels of learning
Planning and preparing for training
- Adults learn different from children
- Designing your course
- Designing everything else
- The steps to effective training
Ending the training loop
- It never ends
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Practical illustrations
- Interactive classes
- Group discussions
- Case studies
Open Course Enrollment Details
Dates & Location
The CLPD Experience
Joining a CLPD class means getting an access to numerous unique advantages that only our center can provide in Cambodia:
- State of the art training facilities with modern lecture halls and equipment
- Expert Western instructors with decades of experience in senior positions. 100% of them hold a post-graduate degree.
- International quality standards at every step, from the curriculum creation to the delivery and follow-up
- Certificates of completion recognized by the American University of Phnom Penh and valued by employers
Want More Information?
Check our Course Outlines (PDF) here: Train the Trainer: Making Training Dynamic and Effective
You can also contact us at:
Phone: 011 21 21 44