Beginner Level Seminar
This two-day seminar is a beginner level course to trading using technical candlestick charts. The US Stock Market is used as the example in this course. These principles will apply to most financial stock markets. Modules Include: Candlesticks, Resistance, Support, Trends, Pattern Set-ups, Breakouts, Chart Patterns. Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, or other information provided by the CLPD and associated companies or employees is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any foreign exchange contract, contract for difference or securities of any type.
Open Course Enrollment Details
- bankers & financial planners
- Ideal for individual investors
Dates & Location
AUPP New Campus
The CLPD Experience
Joining a CLPD class means getting an access to numerous unique advantages that only our center can provide in Cambodia:
- State-of-the-art training facilities with modern lecture halls and equipment
- Expert Western instructors with decades of experience in senior positions. 100% of them hold a post-graduate degree.
- International quality standards at every step, from the curriculum creation to the delivery and follow-up
- Certificates of completion recognized by the American University of Phnom Penh and valued by employers
Want More Information?
Check our Course Outlines (PDF) here: Stock Trades
You can also contact us at:
Phone: 011 21 21 44/ Mail: [email protected]