This two-day seminar participants will identify key leadership concepts, explore the difference between leadership and management, examine an effective model for conflict resolution, and develop strategies for dealing with members of a project construction team. Success in the competitive construction industry depends on effective teams of diverse individuals working toward common goals. Leadership is the key to motivating project teams and to achieve excellence for the project, company, and client.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop interpersonal leadership skills.
- Create a strong understanding of leadership that influences the behavior of others.
- Gain skills that effective construction managers use to create a culture of support.
- Gain skills in developing high performance construction projects.
- Effective strategies for leading projects, people and teams.
- Identify key leadership concepts unique to the construction profession.
- Explore the difference between management and leadership on your work-site.
- Analyze factors that motivate and inspire others.
- Develop conflict resolution strategies.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Practical illustrations
- Interactive classes
- Group discussions
- Case studies
Open Course Enrollment Details
Dates & Location
Date: Available on Request
AUPP New Campus
The CLPD Experience
Joining a CLPD class means getting an access to numerous unique advantages that only our center can provide in Cambodia:
- State-of-the-art training facilities with modern lecture halls and equipment
- Expert Western instructors with decades of experience in senior positions. 100% of them hold a post-graduate degree.
- International quality standards at every step, from the curriculum creation to the delivery and follow-up
- Certificates of completion recognized by the American University of Phnom Penh and valued by employers
Want More Information?
Check our Course Outlines (PDF) here: Leadership in Construction Management
You can also contact us at:
Phone: 011 21 21 44
Mail: [email protected]