Design thinking is a multi-faceted process of problem-solving that emphasizes on identifying the true issue beneath the facade. Utilizing that knowledge emerges a process of innovation and creativity that embodies concept development, design development, prototype creation, and experimentation. Now a proven success process, design thinking has been applied in various business situations to meet the changing world and fierce competition.
Module 1: Introduction to Design Thinking.
- Understand the meaning of design thinking.
- Learn how to adopt a customer-centric mindset.
- Learn the five phases of design thinking: empathize, define, ideate, prototype, and test.
- Learn from companies that apply design thinking in their organization.
- Communicate the rules of design thinking.
Module 2: Develop a design thinking mindset..
- Utilize design thinking tools to learn hidden needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of the problem that a person faces and empathizing with them.
- Work in a team on different solutions to solve the problem.
- Work in teams to brainstorm problem-centric and out-of-box ideas.
- Master the skills of ideation.
Module 3: From ideas to actions.
- Learn how to filter and select ideas for prototypes.
- Design a prototype and other forms of team deliverables.
- Make the various deliverables interactive using available tools (paper, online tools, etc.)
- Produce fast and inexpensive prototypes.
- Test and validate functional prototypes.
Module 4: Build design-thinking capabilities.
- Overcome obstacles and respond to organizational issues related to innovation.
- Design and execute a user test plan to collect user feedback.
- Integrate user feedback to iterate and improve the prototype.
- Use the prototype to communicate solutions to an existing problem.
- Build design thinking capabilities within your organization.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Practical illustrations
- Interactive classes
- Group discussions
- Case studies
Open Course Enrollment Details
Dates & Location
The CLPD Experience
Joining a CLPD class means getting an access to numerous unique advantages that only our center can provide in Cambodia:
- State of the art training facilities with modern lecture halls and equipment
- Expert Western instructors with decades of experience in senior positions. 100% of them hold a post-graduate degree.
- International quality standards at every step, from the curriculum creation to the delivery and follow-up
- Certificates of completion recognized by the American University of Phnom Penh and valued by employers
Want More Information?
Check our Course Outlines (PDF) here:
You can also contact us at:
Phone: 011 21 21 44 / 023 990 023