Upon completing course, participants will be able to:
- Excel 2013 Beginning/Intermediate: Create basic spreadsheets and use formulas for tracking expenses.
- Excel 2013 Advanced: Use complex formulas and perform data analysis on your organization’s revenue and expense patterns.
- Word 2013: Create documents, embed videos, and set up for online collaboration for joint projects for school or work.
- Outlook 2013: Gain control of your inbox and avoid accumulating hundreds of unanswered emails.
- PowerPoint 2013: Make slick presentations for your next business meeting using animation, audio/video, and collaborative tools.
- Access 2013 For Beginners and Access 2013 Advanced: Become a master of data management, tracking customer information and buying patterns.
- Publisher 2013: Create professional looking print publications to communicate the strengths and purpose of your organization.
- Introductory tutorials for Microsoft Excel 2013
- Introductory tutorials for Microsoft Word 2013
- Introductory tutorials for Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Introductory tutorials for Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Introductory tutorials for Microsoft Access 2013
- Introductory tutorials for Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Advanced training for Excel 2013
- Advanced training for Access 2013
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Practical illustrations
- Interactive classes
- Group discussions
- Case studies
Open Course Enrollment
Dates & Location
The CLPD Experience
Joining a CLPD class means getting an access to numerous unique advantages that only our center can provide in Cambodia:
- State of the art training facilities with modern lecture halls and equipment
- Expert Western instructors with decades of experience in senior positions. 100% of them hold a post-graduate degree.
- International quality standards at every step, from the curriculum creation to the delivery and follow-up
- Certificates of completion recognized by the American University of Phnom Penh and valued by employers
Want More Information?
Check our Course Outlines (PDF) here: Integrating Microsoft Office 365® in Your Company
You can also contact us at:
Phone: 011 21 21 44