Good KPIs are specific, measurable, aligned to the organizational vision, and provide the impetus to shape strategies and plans.
This compact 2-day training incorporate both Balanced Scorecard and Performance Management (KPIs) concepts providing delegates with a holistic understanding from setting strategies, to developing teams/functional objectives, and personnel KPIs appraisal.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
This programme aims to help delegates :
- To understand the fundamental of Performance Management
- To develop Key Performance Indicators for an organization
- To deploy and manage Key Performance Indicators in an organization
- To understand the change management perspective of Performance Management
- What are KPIs – Different things to different organisations?
- The Objective and the KPI – What’s the difference?
- What are the KPIs for your Organisation?
- KPI Exercise
- The Balanced Scorecard (Kaplan and Norton)
- The Purpose of Employee Appraisal
- Some Practical Problems with Employee Appraisal
- DA Monitoring Employee Performance – monthly, quarterly and annual reviews
- Addressing the Performance Gap – informal and formal approaches to addressing performance problems
- Managing a Performance Problem – exercise
- Improving Attendance at Work – resolving absence and sick absence problems
- Agreeing the performance appraisal rating
- Performance appraisal and the link to pay
- Forced Ranking and the Expected Distribution
- Feedback Models and Providing Constructive and Developmental Feedback
- Giving and Receiving Feedback Exercise
- Coaching: The Ask / Tell Continuum and the 8 Steps to Effective Coaching
- Coaching Case Studies
- Seminar: Review and Summary
- Continuing Professional Development: Personal Development Planning (PDP)
- Close of Programme and Final Evaluation
Open Course Enrollment Details
Dates & Location
AUPP New Campus
The CLPD Experience
Joining a CLPD class means getting an access to numerous unique advantages that only our center can provide in Cambodia:
- State-of-the-art training facilities with modern lecture halls and equipment
- Expert Western instructors with decades of experience in senior positions. 100% of them hold a post-graduate degree.
- International quality standards at every step, from the curriculum creation to the delivery and follow-up
- Certificates of completion recognized by the American University of Phnom Penh and valued by employers
Want More Information?
Check our Course Outlines (PDF) here: HR KPI Development
You can also contact us at:
Phone: 011 21 21 44/ Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org