Upon completion, participants of the Developing and Coaching Employees course will be able to:
- Improve their management skills
- Understand and Apply the Fundamentals for Training and Development Programs
- Understand Needs Analysis (SWOT) and EGG Models for streamlined development and coaching
- Identify each employee’s development needs and opportunities
- Identify company development needs
- Understand Processes for Individual Employee Development
- Fundamentals of development programs
- Developing and Coaching employees
- Immediate, medium and long-term development
- Ownership of development
- Flexibility of learning
- Virtual learning?
- How trust and loyalty affect development and learning
- Overview of different learning styles
- What is a SWOT and how do I do it?
- Understanding your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- How to lean on your strengths and develop your weaknesses
- What is the EGG Model and how do I do it?
- Understanding the needs of your customers
- How their needs address your training and developing gaps
- What basics does our company need to train on?
- Understanding what each employee needs to be successful at your organization.
- Job specific differences.
- Training for consistency of experience.
- The individual development plan (IDP)
- Revisiting goal setting and performance management
- Identifying development opportunities
- Assigning, tracking and evaluating development
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Practical illustrations
- Interactive classes
- Group discussions
- Case studies
Open Course Enrollment Details
Dates & Location
AUPP New Campus
The CLPD Experience
Joining a CLPD class means getting an access to numerous unique advantages that only our center can provide in Cambodia:
- State of the art training facilities with modern lecture halls and equipment
- Expert Western instructors with decades of experience in senior positions. 100% of them hold a post-graduate degree.
- International quality standards at every step, from the curriculum creation to the delivery and follow-up
- Certificates of completion recognized by the American University of Phnom Penh and valued by employers
Want More Information?
Check our Course Outlines (PDF) here: Developing and Coaching Employees
You can also contact us at:
Phone: 011 21 21 44 / 023 990 023