In today’s competitive and fast-changing market, having exemplary customer service is the key to customer satisfaction, employee retention, and long-term business success. This program aims to develop stellar and professional customer service incorporated at all levels in the organization. Genuine friendliness, active listening, and “service mindset” are fundamental concepts in customer service highlighted in this course.
Module 1: Creating an Ultimate Customer Experience through Communication.
- Learn how to read your customer’s body language.
- Identify a customer’s expectation.
- Promote genuine friendliness through Active Listening & Questioning.
- Promote professional image through telephone & other virtual means.
- Create customer experience through various channels of communication.
Module 2: Handling Tough Situations.
- Learn how to work with different types of customers and establish a rapport.
- Demonstrate empathy, objectiveness, and politeness during a tough situation.
- Personalizing, depersonalizing, and assertation techniques in a negative situation.
- Resolving complaints, disputes, and conflict through effective communication & negotiation.
- Stress management for employees.
Module 3: Creating a culture of service excellence and Measuring the success of it.
- Identify internal and external challenges to customer service excellence.
- Develop an internal guideline in customer service delivery.
- Hire, motivate, and retain your best customer service employee.
- Understand the importance of team leader and teamwork in driving customer service excellence.
- Understand the methods of measurement for internal and external customer service satisfaction.
Module 4: Building / Maintaining the quality of excellence in customer service.
- Create a definition of excellence in your organization.
- Assess your organizational culture for customer-centric focus.
- Create benchmarking for competitive success.
- Implement the core foundations in building a customer-centric culture.
- Map and overcome obstacles to customer service excellence in your organization.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Practical illustrations
- Interactive classes
- Group discussions
- Case studies
Open Course Enrollment Details
Dates & Location
The CLPD Experience
Joining a CLPD class means getting an access to numerous unique advantages that only our center can provide in Cambodia:
- State of the art training facilities with modern lecture halls and equipment
- Expert Western instructors with decades of experience in senior positions. 100% of them hold a post-graduate degree.
- International quality standards at every step, from the curriculum creation to the delivery and follow-up
- Certificates of completion recognized by the American University of Phnom Penh and valued by employers
Want More Information?
Check our Course Outlines (PDF) here: Customer Service Excellence
You can also contact us at:
Phone: 011 21 21 44 / 023 990 023
Mail: [email protected]