Make your strategic goals your teams goals!!!!!!
Exclusive Seminar for HR Managers, Strategic Planners, Project Managers and Talent Development
- KPI’s and Employee Engagement and People Development
- HR Development Processes in implementing KPI’s
- KPI’s for measuring and monitoring organizational & employee performance
- Developing Skills Development Plans – Establishing Goals and Objectives
- Understanding Enablers – Employee KPI’s that place customers at the heart of the banking experience
- Focus on Management Processes, People and Culture of the company
- Core Functions and objectives identified in accordance with Corporate Strategies. These lead to Critical Success Factors (CSF)
- KPI Strategic Themes To Enhance Employee Performance & Retention (Financial Efficiency, Business Impact, Process Efficiency, Projects & Initiatives, Training & Development)
- KPI Training Plan Adherence
- Progress check of CSF; measurable activity and specific time frames.
What Distinguishes This Event?
The CLPD HR Creating KPI’s for Employee Success Seminar 2018 has the following distinguishing features:
- Exclusive case studies relating to Cambodia market dynamics
- Strategic breakout sessions
- Executive luncheon networking session
- Showcasing leading KPI techniques
- Expert international seminar trainer to interact, share ideas and provide best practices to your training needs
Open Course Enrollment Details
Dates & Location
AUPP New Campus
The CLPD Experience
Joining a CLPD class means getting an access to numerous unique advantages that only our center can provide in Cambodia:
- State-of-the-art training facilities with modern lecture halls and equipment
- Expert Western instructors with decades of experience in senior positions. 100% of them hold a post-graduate degree.
- International quality standards at every step, from the curriculum creation to the delivery and follow-up
- Certificates of completion recognized by the American University of Phnom Penh and valued by employers
Want More Information?
Check our Course Outlines (PDF) here: HR SEMINAR Creating KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator) to Improve Employee Performance
You can also contact us at:
Phone: 011 21 21 44