An organization’s success determines by many factors, including having real insight into how consumers think, feel, choose, and consume. This course is designed to help participants become perceptive discoverers of business-relevant consumer insights. This course covers a coverage of frameworks, concepts, tools, and methodologies to understand consumers’ hearts, minds, and motives.
Module 1: Consumer insights & Business success.
- Learn the evolution of marketing and how consumer insight changes with it.
- Explore the influence of digitalization on consumer data in the modern world.
- Discover the influence of digital data on marketing decisions (product, price, channel, etc.)
- Connect the relationship between insight and business success.
Module 2: Developing a holistic view of customer insight.
- Explore the main sources of offline insight – CRM system, sales record, and research.
- Explore the sources of online insight – web & app data, social sentiment.
- Harvest insight from partnerships – distributors, affiliates & competitors.
- Create an individual and collective culture to identify, collect and transform the insights into actionable strategies.
Module 3: Introduction to Consumer Behavior & Market Research.
- Map and develop the customer experience journey.
- Utilize active and passive methods of observing customer behaviors.
- Identify the opportunities and touchpoints of engagement with customers.
- Implement processes for managing customer insight, day-to-day & strategically.
- Integrate multi-channel data for an overall view of consumer insights.
Module 4: Approaches to Gain Insights and Inform Decision-Making.
- Apply the principles that make questionnaires effective.
- Discover new, emerging, and established virtual forms of qualitative techniques.
- Discover the skills and techniques to get the most from online in-depth interviews.
- Turn data into insight and create combined insight.
- Understand visual storytelling and create tailor-made infographics for business strategies.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Practical illustrations
- Interactive classes
- Group discussions
- Case studies
Open Course Enrollment Details
Dates & Location
The CLPD Experience
Joining a CLPD class means getting an access to numerous unique advantages that only our center can provide in Cambodia:
- State of the art training facilities with modern lecture halls and equipment
- Expert Western instructors with decades of experience in senior positions. 100% of them hold a post-graduate degree.
- International quality standards at every step, from the curriculum creation to the delivery and follow-up
- Certificates of completion recognized by the American University of Phnom Penh and valued by employers
Want More Information?
Check our Course Outlines (PDF) here: Consumer Insight. Consumer Research
You can also contact us at:
Phone: 011 21 21 44 / 023 990 023