We’re Hiring Cabin Crew Instructor Position
This role is responsible for conducting all aspects of Cabin Crew Training within Aviation Cambodia – CLPD ensuring it is aligned with the company’s goals and objectives. To ensure effective, design and delivery of training courses to our airline customers.
- Conducting New Entrant Initial, Recurrent, Differences and Conversion, SCCM promotion courses for cabin crew and Pilot Initial and Recurrent courses as required and to standards set by CLPD, IATA, SSCA and Cabin Crew Training Manuals. The Cabin Crew Trainer will be required to carry out both practical and classroom sessions which will include the following areas:
– Aviation Security
– Fire and Smoke
– First Aid
– Customer/Cabin and Sales Training
- Responsible for the instructional design of training courses, including their delivery, development, regulatory compliance, standards, remedial, devices and training material and delivering feedback on the effectiveness of the course material to the Executive Director.
- Conducting training and check flights as required and to the standard set by airline clients.
Responsible for conducting compliant SEP training for the pilot workforce, both initial and recurrent
- Highlighting and developing opportunities to achieve efficient and effective training methods whilst continuously striving towards higher standards
- To conduct aircraft visits for both pilots and cabin crew on client aircraft
- Keeping up-to-date with current operational practices and maintaining excellent customer service skills at all times
- Accurately completing all required documentation in accordance with the Cabin Crew Training Manual following the completion of each training course; maintaining accurate records of all trainees
- Support and promote a culture of safety and security within the Cabin Crew Training Department
- Cabin Crew Trainers are the role models for individual airline cabin crew and therefore must act appropriately at all times
- To remain operationally current and maintain excellent customer service skills. CLPD trainers must be role models for the individual airline cabin crew as required by the CLPD Executive Director.
- 5 years’ experience in a training role, preferably within the airline industry
- Previous Cabin Crew line operational experience, in a Senior role
- Low cost carrier experience desirable but not essential
- Recognized relevant qualification in Training (Train the Trainer), including experience in course design
- Holds an instructor qualification in Cabin Crew CRM, Aviation Security
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products and able to use Multimedia as a training tool.
- High standard of written and spoken English and high levels of interpersonal skills
- Professional knowledge and skills in line with Industry Standards
- Excellent working knowledge of Cabin Crew Operations, Procedures and Operations Manuals
- Working knowledge of Chinese is preferred
- Attention to Detail & Quality
- Customer Service Orientation
- Organizing for Results
- Effective Communication
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
CLPD is the only Cabin Crew training facility in Cambodia. CLPD has multiple positions open in this area. All inquiries should submit CV and photo to the CLPD Executive Director at email@example.com
We’re Hiring Professional Instructors
The Center for Leadership and Professional Development (CLPD) is the professional development arm of the American University of Phnom Penh (AUPP), which is the only university in Cambodia that offers accredited American degree programs. The CLPD is an extension of the university’s academic excellence and rigor to working class adults in Cambodia. The center offers a wide range of courses including subjects like: leadership, marketing, finance, operations, communication, technology and more (see the entire course list).
The university maintains American higher educational standards, which is why CLPD chooses highly skilled, qualified, and experienced practitioners to deliver its courses. Our instructors are a blend of faculty from AUPP and other equally qualified experts that live in Cambodia or in surrounding ASEAN countries. 90% of CLPD instructors hold a PhD, but the minimum requirement is a Master’s Degree in their profession. Professional instructors also have an average of 15 years of experience or more in their field, which is crucial to be able to bring valuable life-experiences and know-how to the classroom. Our center is constantly scouting for highly qualified business professionals that are working in their field, honing their craft, with years of experience to complement their knowledge.
Instructors must have a proven track record of coaching, teaching, and training working professionals. We pride ourselves on not only having the most qualified instructors in the business, but also having the most dynamic learning experience in the classroom. Our courses are typically 1-3 days long, so instructors must have a high level of dynamism and expertise in delivering engaging workshops and courses. We strive for all participants to be impacted, excited, and empowered to go back to work and perform at a higher level than before they came.
If you think you would like to join our team of high-caliber instructors that are forming and shaping the emerging leaders of organizations across Cambodia, send your cover letter and CV/resume to the email address listed below. You may also contact us if you would like more information about the opportunity. We hope to hear from you soon.
Deputy Executive Director
Center for Leadership and Professional Development
Phone: +(855) 023-990-023